Five Fluffs MemeApril 29, 2008
THANKS JOAN! for including me and being such a great visitor to my jumpy idea land…
5 Things Found In Your Bag – I have this pink nylon-y purse with lots of zippered pockets and places for stuff. It’s just about the right size. I can cram my notebook in if I have to and the strap adjusts which I seem to do often… Plus it’s pink with chocolate brown – my favorite fashion color pairing du jour.
- Pink wallet & checkbook
- Cool new Mary Kay compact
- Aleve, Oatmeal Raisin Granola bar – just in case I’m hungry
- Coins, Pen
- Sunglasses. (who knows WHERE I left my keys!)
5 Favourite Things In Your Room
- Heart Pillow with pocket to hold my dreams – made for me by a dear friend
- Puppy! on the bed, of course. On MY bed, his is in the room; it’s in one of the next photos…
- My bathroom and JACUZZI TUB! Love it. Here’s also the latest garden statue for my tub. I decided to run around and take all this pics while the tub was filling. I love to read in the tub.
- Folding Screen to match my curtains (I heart my mom-in-law for sewing these) See Oscar’s bed in front of the mirror? Oscar’s reflection in the mirror? The white and black stuffed animal my Hub won for me (or for Oscar?) at that restaurant with the games… Dave and Barry’s? or is it Steve and Barry’s that’s the sports shirt place. I get em confused. Anyway, we named the big stuffed puppy ‘woofus’. clever, huh? Oscar was all big-eyed and we were afraid he’s tear it to shreds. Once he realized it didn’t smell like another dog, he’s ignored it.
- Closet? Can I count that? I love my closet – it’s huge! I get one wall and half of the other. Hub getst the rest.
5 Things You Have Always Wanted To Do
- Ride in an air balloon
- Do a cartwheel – never could figure it out as a kid… 😦
- Visit the UK, Germany, Prague & Vienna, Spain, Greece
- Visit Banff; ride the train through British Columbia
- See what I’d look like at 120 pounds and fit enough to run a marathon. (very doubtful, this one!) I used to have a grand list of things to do before I die and I just now thought of it! (while I’m editing and improving this already posted once post.) Let me see, I know there are more things – I wonder where I put that piece of paper… Pet a baby seal, sew a quilt, write a book.
5 Things You Are Currently Into
5 People You Want To Tag
Hallie, Fool, Stiletto Elizabeth, WrekeHavoc, Fighting Windmills – no biggie! Just thinking about you… 🙂 [I’m not going to link or even tell you, well, maybe I’ll bebop by and say something…] Do if you want/don’t if you don’t. And anyone else is welcome to join in, too.